Complete Corporate Video Production in Brisbane and the Gold Coast for websites and advertising media.
If you think advertising using creative and modern media is more than you can afford, think again. Key Essentials creates a professional video production for corporate videos, or event videos for your website, commercial television and cinema advertising. Stress free!
Your satisfaction is our No 1 Priority
Whether you manage a 5-Star resort or a family company, the well experienced team at Key Essentials can showcase your company or event giving you a great selling tool and advertising medium. With over 15 years working with the lights and cameras of television production, Key Essentials delivers a first class end product. The latest equipment is only as good as the person who operates it; our team offers today’s technology with yesterday’s sensitivity.
What can you expect with your video advertising? The production team will:
- Deliver your message effectively through media
- Manage and co-ordinate projects through liaising and consultations
- Shoot video presentations using high quality digital video equipment
- Narrate scripts or edit drafts from copy provided
- Record voice-overs or live takes with high quality sound definition from in-house sound studio
- Complement your video presentation with professional photography
- Screen for musicians/singers/actors or fill-ins/props as necessary
- Write jingles and supply music if required
- Provide all necessary lighting equipment either in a studio or on location
- Edit and process all sections of video for completion
- Animate components for special effects
- Publish your video to your website or present to TV stations for commercial advertising
Your end product
You will be presented with the final copy with a smart graphical interface on DVD. You can have your video streamed onto your website and presentations can be set to loop videos – that is to play repeatedly for trade show presentations, for example, or to play only once. Viewers have the option to pause, stop, fast forward or rewind at any time. Your video can be saved in many formats, mov, avi, wmv, mpeg, or mpg.
Helpful hints for creating a video production
- Think about who your target market is
- Make a list of all the key elements you want covered
- Make a list of the goals you want to achieve by using web, video or television advertising
- Ensure the length of time it takes captures what you want to achieve and cover For example, if your video is an instructional video, make sure you cover all key elements with clear and easy to follow instructions about the product; if your video it is to get your audience’s attention and to make them want to know more, make short qualifying statements that are interesting and meaningful
- Make full use of your product’s features by including advantages of that feature
- End off with a friendly call to action . . . Join Now – Visit us at – Call Today
If you would like to know more about how we can help bring your story to life . . . Call Now for a FREE phone consultation to find out how you can integrate your video production, corporate video or event video into your website.